- To show young people with a history of failure in school that learning can be fun
- To help them develop team working & social skills
- To assist as necessary with school work
- To provide guidance in tackling problems in or out of school
- To provide guidance in how to lead more healthy lives
- To facilitate gaining relevant qualifications for employment, training or as a basis for further study.
- To prevent young people working with us from being excluded from school
- Our most basic objective is that no young person with whom we work should leave us NEET - “Not in Education, Employment or Training”.
Respect4us Learning without schooling